one team, one mission
The Hatters Collective Group was created with one mission in mind: To empower Stetson University student-athletes to achieve their greatest potential by building and leveraging their personal brand for success. We seek to help student-athletes maximize their NIL opportunities the right way, without compromising the values of the University and by honoring the legacy of all who have previously worn the Green and White.
Empowering Hatters in the classroom, on the playing field, and in life. If there is a custom opportunity you would like to create with one of our student-athletes, we will do our best to facilitate the engagement.
Example Hatter NIL Opportunities
- Active wear brand pays a men’s golf student-athlete to post photos wearing the company’s clothing.
- Local pet store pays a women’s basketball student-athlete to post a picture with her dog promoting the store
- Local deli gives a men’s tennis student-athlete free meal in exchange for taking a photo in the deli to be hung on the wall
- Electronics store gives a women’s soccer student- athlete a PS5 in exchange for a set of social media posts
- Local gym hosts a basketball camp in partnership with a male and female basketball student-athlete
- Volleyball student-athlete makes post-match appearances at a local restaurant